Saturday, November 20, 2010
Holiday Cards from Shutterfly
Katie has inspired me to be more creative with my holiday cards this season. Of course, I am not nearly as imaginative as her, so thank goodness I have spent some time on shutterfly.com. I found just the right card with a great idea celebrating Aubrey's first year. This photo card is just an adorable way to watch how much she has grown and changed during her first year. At first I was worried maybe somebody in the family would find the same great idea, but then realized that was not possible -the number of great ideas and cards on the website is AMAZING. You can check out all their Christmas cards and ideas at http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards. I would highly recommend everyone check it out at www.shutterfly.com. The options are endless - from photo books, to holiday cards, calendars, personalized mugs! If you have children, and don't know about www.shutterfly.com, I would check them out this season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment