Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Time!!


Aubrey and I have had a great 3 days of summer so far! Okay, yesterday was a little tough at Gymboree in the mall when three other toddlers were watching TV while their mom's shopped. I finally gave in, took Aubrey out of the stroller and let her sit with them. All was fine until it was time to get back into the stroller (of course, I knew this going into it all). She decided to run out into the mall leaving me no choice, but to leave my purse and stroller in the middle of Gymboree while I chased after her. I picked her up screaming and swatting, put her in the stroller and paid for my items - which was my biggest mistake - I should have paid before declaring our exit. This was a lesson learned for next time!
Besides that great event, we had some backyard pool time on Tuesday. We picked up this pool on spring clean-up day in the neighborhood. Our neighbor said it was like new - which was true as the stickers were still stuck to it. I hope you enjoy the pictures and our summer fun which I will try to update more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment