This is the conversation Aubrey and I had about me going to work this morning:
"Mom, no work."
"I have to go to work. I have to make money for food and clothes for Aubrey, Mommy, and Daddy."
"Make monies?"
"Yes, that's why mommy and daddy work - to make money."
"Oh"
"See ya later"
"Go to work, Mommy"
I exited the house and then had to come back in for my water bottle (I know, sit and count 10 seconds). This is what Aubrey had to say about my return...
"Hi, Aubrey. I forgot something."
"Mommy forgot her piggy bank?"
It made my morning complete. It is amazing how her mind works. I didn't know what to say, so I told her I kept a piggy bank in my purse. Now, she'll be asking to see it!
Enjoy your day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment